Every 10 to 20 years there will be some major advancement in technology that is a game changer. 20 years ago email was the craze with all of us flocking to our computers setting up email accounts and communicating with family, friends and business clients.
Today the same thing is happening again with Text Messaging. It’s been around and most people have heard of text messaging although they may not have actually texted.
Let me put the power of text messaging in perspective for you. We all can agree that in our life time the internet is without a doubt the greatest technological advancement any of us has seen. There are 2 billion computers worldwide…that is truly impressive. Now let me share this fact with you there are over 4 billion mobile phones worldwide that means there are more than twice as many phones as computers. Text Messaging is on the verge of becoming larger than the internet!
On these phones we send over 52,000 text messages a second and our phone has become an extension of our hand (literally). We sleep with our phone, we go to the bathroom with our phone and if we leave the house and forget our phone we’ll turn around and go get it!
Here is the power of text messaging 97% text messages are read, 83% within the first hour. For the real estate agent that mean instant communication can be attained with all your clients interested in a listing immediately.
Face it traditional advertising is not as effective as it once was. TV is expensive and consumers TiVo their favorite shows skipping commercials. Radio is difficult to track, Newspaper readership is down and newspapers are going out of business daily. Direct mail and hard copy print have extremely low response rates something like 1 to 2% and get this 60% of Yellow Page phone books are thrown away before the plastic cover is taken off.
With a mobile media product real estate agents can have a tool that allows them to communicate instantly with their customers and prospects on the item they carry with them 24/7…their mobile phone. For real estate agents – if you are not communicating via mobile, you are not communicating effectively with today’s consumers.
I hope this information has shown the power and benefits of having a mobile media marketing campaign implemented in your advertising model. Many agents across the country have benefited from this outstanding new technology.
There’s no question about it: as a career choice, travel nursing is hot. The field is growing and there’s a growing need for new travel nurses. There are many advantages to nursing: it’s a great way to meet new people, help others and of course, it’s a great way to see the country.
However, the excessive amount of trekking involved in most travel nursing jobs raises some important issues about housing and lodging. There are several aspects to the housing issue that anyone considering a career as a travel nurse should consider. Where do people with these jobs stay? Do they rent? Do they stay in sublet housing? Will the hospital or facility that fills travel job positions supply housing? Housing questions are important to anyone who wants to take on these nursing jobs.
Many companies that act as a source for travel nursing jobs will be able to provide housing. Although that may make things easy for those with travel nursing jobs, those companies will also include the option for the health professional to choose his or her own dwelling. Many companies that connect nurses to travel nursing jobs will also offer a stipend, or an allowance, which can be used towards paying for housing. The amount of these stipends will usually depend on certain IRS guidelines, which are used to determine the cost of living in a particular area. Nursing jobs in a city where rent is higher, like Miami, will have a higher stipend than jobs in Bismarck, North Dakota. Oftentimes, those with shorter-term travel nursing jobs may prefer a stipend if their assignment is less than 13 weeks since the shortest lease available for most conventional housing rental or subletting options is three months.
The other most common option, as mentioned above, is to stay in housing provided by a company that provides recruiting for travel nursing jobs. This significantly reduces the hassle associated with finding living quarters. In many larger cities, the travel nursing recruiting firm may have several options to choose. In sparsely-populated rural areas, there may be only one or two living area locations. Most of the time, the living space provided by the companies offering travel nursing jobs are in apartment complexes; however, those taking travel nursing jobs may find themselves in single family homes, mobile homes, extended stay facilities, or even in living quarters provided by the hospital where they are assigned.
One great perk with travel nursing jobs is the ability for nurses to select their own destinations to work. Moreover, many persons who are assigned a living space that is not to their liking, can render an assignment most unenjoyable. Therefore, it is important for those accepting travel nursing jobs to talk with the company connecting them to the job about the housing situation. When you let the staffing agency know the types of places you would prefer to stay, you’ll make the assignment process easier for both parties.
When choosing places to stay during travel nursing jobs assignments, also be sure to consider things like distance. Most like jobs that are close to the hospital or facility where they are assigned. However, if the assignment is in an unsafe neighborhood or a noisy neighborhood, then securing a space that is a little farther away might be worth the peace of mind it will offer. Remember, many travel nursing jobs are for nighttime shifts, and those who have worked several nurse jobs know that getting a full night’s (or day’s) rest is crucial.
Finding a place to stay may not be the end of the process for finding living quarters during travel assignments. Many apartments or houses may not be furnished. Some staffing companies will be able to connect you to a trusted furniture rental company. Many can also provide professional interior decorators and buyers who can ensure your furniture is attractive and of decent quality. These people can be incredibly helpful, as many people on travel nursing jobs assignments won’t want to tolerate mismatched furniture, but they will probably be too preoccupied with getting acclimated to the new assignment to go furniture shopping too.
Along with furniture, those taking on travel nursing assignments won’t want to forget about housewares either. Although not all temporary living spaces will come with the bowls, cups and silverware needed to make living and cooking at home possible, your living quarters should have all the necessities that will allow you to live comfortably. Ask the staffing agency about travel health jobs and locations that have fully furnished living quarters; they should make it easy for you. Most companies that offer travel nursing jobs will be able to have everything in order by the time you arrive. However, sometimes there are bumps in the process. Arriving to an unfurnished apartment can be a very unpleasant surprise; you deserve to be informed by the company if there are any changes.
The task of locating good living conditions isn’t necessarily a simple one, but experienced travel nurses who have taken travel health assignments in a range of locations with the most reputable companies will tell you more often than not, their living arrangements are handled without a hitch. After all, as a person on a travel nurse job assignment, you will be working hard to help others-you deserve to stay in housing that is as satisfying as possible.
1.) Write — Sit down at the table with a blank notebook and do what I call a Time Out where you write down everything associated with your holiday traditions. Write all of the tasks, to-do’s and commitments you can think of and include things you are responsible for as well as what you take part in. Do you always travel? Are you hosting meals and house-guests? Do you set up or participate in a gift exchange? Annual parties and events? People you always buy gifts for?
2.) Sort & Prioritize– Take your Time Out and sort it into a task list, an events list and a gift list. Hosting Thanksgiving dinner is an event, meal planning, grocery shopping and delegating who brings what, are tasks. Shopping for gifts goes on the task list, what you buy for whom goes on the gift list. You may choose to create more lists to further breakdown tasks or events that you are in charge of. In addition to the gifts your family exchanges, the gift list should include: hostess gifts, teacher gifts, holiday tipping, office gifts, Secret Santa and the like. Having these lists will help you prioritize and you should make a note of the must-do, non-negotiables (visiting grandma) and the things you might be able to skip to save your sanity (decorating 12 dozen cookies by hand).
3.) Schedule — Assign the events and tasks to your calendar. Notate all the travel, arrivals and departures of guests, the annual food drive and neighborhood caroling. If you are unsure of dates, put a question mark next to them and add a note to your task list to call people to clarify. This part helps other people make decisions and put plans in motion. Mark time and dates ahead of events for tasks, chores and errands so nothing sneaks up on you. Feeling frantic feels terrible; being prepared feels great! Decide when you have time to bake, write cards and shop online and schedule those tasks too.
Act Now! Looking at your lists and calendar, what can you do now to save time, energy and stress later on? Here are some ideas:
1.) Cooking — Plan your meals, choose your recipes and make your lists.
• Do you make the same Thanksgiving dinner every year? Make your grocery list and start stocking up on the non-perishables. Place orders for the turkey, pies and linen rental. Mark your calendar with dates to call and confirm as well as the pick up or delivery dates. Delegate side dishes to your guests now and don’t be afraid to be specific!
• Plan your recipes for holiday cookies and appetizers for parties and make your grocery lists. Can you make dough or sauces ahead and freeze? Double a recipe and bring the same item to multiple parties. This saves time and money by streamlining effort and ingredients. People will only remember your contribution and the fabulous flavor!
2.) Traveling — Plan your trip.
• Book your airline tickets, car rental and hotel reservations now! Prices are only going to go up as the holidays near.
• Set up your transportation to and from the airport. Arrange home and pet care while you’re gone. Again, set up dates to confirm in your calendar.
• Make lists for what to pack and get all the cold weather gear out of storage, cleaned and ready to go.
3.) Guests coming to you — Get ready for your guests and help them get ready for their travel.
• Make sure their travel is booked. Do you need to arrange lodging or are they staying with you?
• Make sure your home is house-guest ready and check your linens, towels and spare toiletries. What items do you need to buy to make their stay more comfortable?
• Plan events, activities and transportation now, purchasing tickets and making reservations when necessary.
4.) Minimize future errands — Stock up now on items you always need. Remember, being prepared feels great!
• Make shopping lists from your tasks list for the holidays and the normal things you shop for. This step will save you trips to places like the drugstore.
• These items might include your everyday toiletries, paper goods, wrapping paper, cases of wine, water and other beverages.
• Create a space in the closet, garage or even under the bed for all these extras so your home doesn’t get overwhelmed.
• Make a note of what you bought and where you put it!
5.) Holiday cards, newsletters and photos — Start now! Having these time-consuming tasks out of the way will allow you to breathe easier.
• Make your list, purchase your supplies, including postage and put a bag or box together with everything you need including pens and your address book (if you still use one) so you can have it at the ready, but put it away when you’re done.
• Do a few at a time so the task isn’t overwhelming and they’re ready to send on the date you’ve chosen.
• If you order pre-printed cards, do that now too.
• Newsletters are fun to send and keep people updated on your goings on so make an outline of what you’d like to include and start writing!
• If your card includes or consists of a photo, choose one now or set up your photo session ASAP.
6.) Gifts — As an organizer, I love to give people consumables: food, beverages, gift cards and charitable donations. You can buy many of these now and they will save you so much time and energy. Feel free to personalize, but it’s a real time saver to streamline and give everyone, or group of people, the same thing.
• Give all the teachers gift certificates where they can treat themselves to an indulgence, like a pedicure, shopping or restaurants.
• Make charitable donations for hostess gifts — a few favorites are the Heifer Foundation and Charity Checks which allows people to choose where their donation goes.
• The office or neighborhood can pool together and instead of individual gift giving, Adopt A Family, volunteer at or make donations to a local charity or animal shelter.
• If you give monetary gifts to people such as your hairstylist or garbage collector, visit the bank as you can afford to, write the accompanying notes and store the envelopes in a safe place.
7.) Dressing Up — Plan your party outfits now so you’re not scrambling through the mall on the day of the event.
• Comb your (hopefully organized!) closet and find what fits, is occasion appropriate and what you can reinvent?
• If you need to shop, consider basics and/or separates that you can change up with accessories and can be worn year-round. Or maybe you only need a few sparkly accessories to spruce up your favorite frock.
• If you have children, make sure their clothes fit too and that everything is clean and ready to go.
• Taking family photos? Do you need or coordinate what you’re wearing? Plan and shop now.
8.) Decorating — Where are the ornaments? Do I still like everything I have? How is it stored?
• When you take out your decorations, use only what you love or what has meaning and part with the rest. Sometimes we continue to use the decorations we have, even if we no longer like them, out of habit or because you only look at it for 30 days or so.
• Before you put anything away, make sure you have proper storage to protect your treasured ornaments, wreaths and lights. Plastic bins keep the critters and dust out and everything organized inside. Check out The Container Store for their fabulous and helpful products. Don’t forget to label everything!
I hope these tips help you to plan and get ahead for the holidays so you can enjoy this wonderful time with your family and friends!
There are so many websites and articles online talking about payday loan but how will borrowers know who is a lender and who is an information provider to save their valuable time? You might have been stuck on your way and you need cash to help you fix your car and get on the move, how do you find a lender that will credit your account in less than 60 minutes? There are so many cash advance service providers with this service but how do you find the one that will give you fair interest rate package? Here is how you can get up to $1,500 dollars instantly with low repayment rate.
If you need instant cash to fix your cash needs, all you need to do to get the fastest solution to your cash trouble is to look for payday loan lenders in your state, compare their packages and choose the most moderate interest rate package. With lenders in your state, you can easily get your account credited with the needed amount with less time and the interest rate will be a bit lower Compare to lenders from other states or lenders out side your country.
It is not advisable to apply for payday loan in UK why you live in the U.S. you and I know that the service will be slow and the interest rate will be higher due to the risk the borrower is exposed to. So for you to get the best payday loan package, you have to consider the lenders in your state.
Raincoats for women come in many shapes and styles and have been around for a very long time.
Often referred to as a mackintosh, the ‘mack’ has been in existence since the early 1820’s, and was invented by Charles Macintosh.
The mackintosh was a waterproof garment made from rubberized material, similar to the waxed jacket we often see worn by the men and women today.
Originally a practical garment to keep the wearer dry, this outerwear is now much more of a fashion statement. All top designers will include such an item in their collection.
The traditional design has been transformed to suit the needs of the modern woman, which has led to a variety of lengths. You’ll just as easily find a short anorak style rain jacket, as a full length raincoat.
Old heavy style fabrics have been replaced by breathable lightweight materials, which allow them to be packed up neatly into a small bag. Some models also have a hood which may be detachable.
The garment not only come in the single breasted, but also the double breasted, and zipped fastening design. This makes them more suitable to a wider range of customers as body shape, age, and taste, are all catered for.
For the winter you can choose a garment with a faux fur lining, which not only keep you dry but keep you very warm and snug too.
From the ever practical black or beige version to the fluorescent pink worn with matching wellington boots, raincoats for women are available to suit everyone.
What is Payday Loan?
A payday loan is quick monetary assistance in the form of a loan to be repaid on your next pay date. Online payday loans are the easiest method to obtain necessary cash quickly when you find yourself between paychecks.
Choosing an Online Payday Lender?
There are some crucial steps when choosing your online payday lender. When applying for a payday loan or cash advance, go for only one at a time. Let’s look at other necessary points to consider before you start to fill an application on the internet.
1. Take into consideration how professional the lender’s site is. You don’t want it to be badly organized.
2. Pay attention to how the site presents information. Clarity, relevance and usefulness are important indicators of quality.
3. A good site will have key questions answered in a payday loan FAQ section.
4. If there are expected to pay any fees up-front before your application is processed, that’s a red light.
6. Some payday lenders may promise a quick or even an instant approval with little requirements from you. Beware of them!
7. WARNING! – Don’t use payday lenders who do not have a valid SSL certificate. You risk your personal and financial information being exposed to unwanted parties.
8. The site must have an easy way to contact the lender in case there are any problems. It should have an email address and a form on a “Contact US” page
There are several kinds of shoes available. In the market, there are different brands available that produce shoes. While making the purchase of the shoes, people prefer many different things like quality, comfort, style and many more things. However, the selection of the shoes often becomes difficult and confusing. Therefore while the shoes are selected preference must always be given to the purpose for which the shoes would be purchased.
The Plimsolls can prove to be a good purchase. These are wonderful pair of sneakers that can complement well with any kind of outfit. These shoes are suitable for all seasons especially for the summers.
The Plimsolls are extremely comfortable in the sense that they are made with extremely good quality materials. The soles of these shoes are generally made of rubber. In fact the simplicity of the materials with which these are made help to reflect the extreme fashion and style.
These shoes are available in not only wide varieties of styles but also in several colour combinations. Some of these shoes are available in different colours like purple, black, white, turquoise, yellow and many more. These shoes can be worn even without the socks.
Though originally these shoes were made only for the athletes yet now they are made keeping in mind the needs of all people. Now they are used by common man as well. They can be worn in any occasion with any kind of outfit.
Though the Plimsolls are a wonderful brand they are quite inexpensive. Compared to the facilities that it offers the prices are really cheap and are indeed worth the purchase. These are perfect for people of any age groups and are designed to provide absolute comfort to the feet. Since these are stylish as well they can cater to all the requirements that are looked for while the purchase of the shoes.
If you have not yet purchased the Plimsolls till now you can definitely give a try to it. It can be a great addition to your collection of shoes and the value of these shoes would prove to be worth the purchase. These are durable to a great extent and can last for a long period of time. Once you purchase a pair of these shoes you would not have to be worried about the investment in the shoe.
The outstanding styles, the amazing designs, the availability of these shoes in wide varieties can really make you look outstanding and make you stand apart from the rest of the crowd. So what are you waiting for? Purchase fast.
Internet marketing is an attractive idea to make money on the side that eventually will become a full time income. Sadly, there is a lot of hype around this activity with thousands of products that promise outrageous incomes in 30 days or less or whatever other hype they can think about. But the overall premise is that you will be a multimillionaire by the time you finish reading their eBook and implement their techniques to dominate AdWords and Clickbank products.
However, the 3 best things to do to succeed are:
1. Learn how to drive traffic to your site for free. This means, learn SEO. Don’t depend on AdWords and CPC campaigns. This can be very costly if you don’t know what you are doing. AdWords is a great way to test a new campaign as long as you know how to properly set it up. Most people fail very fast and go into debt because they fail to do proper keyword research and set up their campaigns the right way. If you want to use AdWords as a way to drive traffic to your site or offer, you should consider reading Perry Marshall’s AdWords Definitive Guide.
2. Don’t buy every eBook that promises huge payouts in a matter of weeks. Most of these are hype and will under deliver. Take your time to research the products that you want to buy to study or to promote. A great place to do this research is 24hrprofits.com You will find consumer reports and product fact sheets without hype or bias and it will save you time and money.
3. Take your time. Don’t get discouraged because it’s been a month and you haven’t made any sales. This will take time. But if you stay the course, educate yourself and focus on the fundamentals, you will succeed.
In my opinion, one of the best products if you are starting on Affiliate Marketing is Commission Blueprint. Commission Blueprint combined with Perry Marshall’s AdWords guide will give a big boost and will be a great resource. Commission Blueprint has a step by step approach and it will show you via online video and training pdf ebooks, how to properly do keyword research, set up your AdWords ads, product selection and scalability of winning keywords and landing pages combinations. The course also includes templates for landing pages that will help you get started if you don’t know how to fully design html websites.
This is by far the best product I’ve seen in a long time and it covers both free and paid methods to set up winning campaigns. The system, if worked as taught will give a huge advantage over other affiliate beginners that are struggling with PPC or other ways to drive traffic to a site. Even if you decide to not use AdWords as a means to drive traffic, it will still be a great way to learn the whole process of affiliate marketing and how to make money online, whether your interest is supplemental income or to eventually make it a full time activity.